Vision: “A World Class Alliance International University of Choice”
“To stay at the Frontier of Knowledge and produce Holistically Trained Graduates for the Service of God and Humanity.”
To meet the needs and interests of motivated, self-directed, mid-career, adult individuals whose geographic, personal or professional time constraints prevent them from completing their education.
To provide quality education that will enhance the opportunities for a diverse undergraduate and graduate student population to achieve success in a changing technological, global, and ethical environment. AIU extends access to high quality certificate and degree programs in business and management disciplines for adults who seek to maximize their personal and professional potential.
This mission is fulfilled through innovative programs that are responsive to the needs of adult students and involve active, engaging, challenging, and relevant learning experiences offered in a variety of delivery modes utilizing a combination of residential and/or distance learning methodologies.
- Individuals who wish to continue full-time employment while earning their degree(s)
- Individuals who have interrupted their college education and find it difficult to return to a traditional campus to complete their degree requirements.
- Military personnel who are stationed in remote areas.
- Military personnel who are not stationed in one location long enough to attend and complete traditional courses.
- Individuals who need academic credentials to earn promotions or increase in income.
- Professionals whose license renewals depend on specified extended courses of education.
- Employers who wish their employees trained in specific areas without losing the continuity of their service.
- Individuals already established in careers that do not necessarily require additional academic credentials but need a degree.
- Single parents who have dropped out of school.
- Individuals who for health reasons are unable to complete their degrees in a traditional classroom setting.
- Individuals who were unable to complete their degree programs due to incarceration, and
Others who require degree(s) to enter state, local government or the civil service.