High Academic Standards:
Prospective Students MUST meet the Minimum Admission Requirements. No application will be considered if the Minimum Admission Requirement is not met. The academic standards at Alliance International University are Very High and all applicants are tested before confirmation of entrance to the University. Our policy is to prepare all students for Degree Program Exams. To this end, our schemes of work are in line with American National Curriculum and the British National Curriculum and are regularly updated.
Alliance International University is an award winning Educational University that has evolved to simplify our students’ lives. We provide our students with one source of excellence, efficiency, quality and innovation that makes studying in the School simple.
Our staff/student ratio of 1:30 ensures that each student receives individual attention and is continuously assessed. Reports on each student’s progress are given at half termly intervals. All students are taught mainly by university lecturers, and, by subject specialists. When necessary we also provide one-to-one tuition.
Listed below is a list of the minimum requirements needed to qualify for each degree. Please review them to ensure that your application will meet your degree requirement.
For the benefit of our many overseas applicants, a usual academic program will have 30 credits per year. So a 60-credit program is a 2- year degree. The bachelor 120-credit program is a 4-year degree. A year of College/University in your home country is valued at 30 credits.
Admission Qualification Entrance Requirements.
Bachelor’s Level Degree Programs (BA, BBA, B.Sc, B.Ed, B.Com, LL.B): “O”/“A” Level, High School Advanced Certificate/Diploma or its equivalent required plus one of the following:
- 4 years work experience related to your major
- 3 years work experience related to your major
- 2 years work experience related to your major, substantial life experience
Master’s Level Degree Programs (MA, MBA, M.Sc, M.Com): Bachelor’s Degree plus one of the following:
- 4 years work experience related to your major.
- 3 years work experience related to your major.
- 2 years work experience related to your major, substantial life experience.
Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D) Level Degree Programs: Master’s Degree plus one of the following:
- 5 years work experience related to your major and a bachelor degree.
- 4 years work experience related to your major, substantial life experience, and a bachelor degree.
Doctor of Business Administration (DBA): Master’s degree is required plus one of the following:
- 5 years business management experience.
- 8 years business management experience with no less than 2 years at senior management level.